So, wow, it’s been almost a year since my last post. I know that, since then, I have started working part-time back at my old job, been pregnant, and gave birth to A, but, I really need to stop neglecting this blog. I think my mistake was trying to make this blog into something interesting for others to read, when, really, it should be for me – what techniques worked/didn’t; what products do i love/not; etc. I do want to share my work, but I need to stop being concerned about everyone else since the only person reading this is me, haha~ So.. for the third time, here we go…
These are the goals I have for myself:
- I will use the products that I buy, and stop hoarding them.
- I will use all of the stamps that I have purchased.
- I will create one new thing a week and post, even if it’s just coloring an image or trying out a new product.
- I will finish the glitter post that I started (literally) a year ago, and post it this week.
- I will stop comparing myself to other crafters and try to find my own “voice.”
That’s all I can think of right now, but even those goals are a bit lofty for me. xP We can do this, me! Hwiting!!